The Sims 3 - Censor Grid / Blur Remover / Nude Patch - OLD

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

:langen: Please feel free to leave feedback. If you have any questions please use our support forums.
:langde: Ihr könnt gerne Feedback hinterlassen. Bei Fragen nutzt aber bitte unser FAQ & Hilfe Forum.

The Sims 3 - Censor Grid / Blur Remover / Nude Patch - OLD

Postby masc » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Featured Sims 3 Download
The Sims 3 nude censor remover  old Download
The Sims 3 nude censor remover  patched Download

Newer version of this mod: Click!
Neuere Version dieses Mods: Click!

:langen: This Mod is only for The Sims 3 v1.29.x
:langde: Dieser Mod benötigt Die Sims 3 v1.29.x

DOWNLOAD
Windows Version (Installer)
Win & Mac Version (Manual Install)
Scroll down for download links of older versions.

Created by masc

:langen:
This Nude Patch / Censor Remover removes the censor grid / blur in 'The Sims 3' that you see when your Sim gets undressed like when taking a bath.

Please make sure that you have not installed another Nude Patch / Censor Remover or a older version of this mod. If this is the case you should uninstall it first or it might not work together with this one!
Uninstaller for our Nude Patch / Censor Remover is included.

The current version should be fully compatible with the new expansion Generations as well as with all older addons!
However, if you come across any problems please let us know.

:langde:
Dieser Sims 3 Nude-Patch / Censor-Remover entfernt das Mosaic in 'Die Sims 3' das Ihr seht, wenn Eure Sims sich ausziehen wie z.B. beim Baden oder Duschen.

Bitte stellt vor der Installation sicher, das kein anderer Nude-Patch / Censor Remover, oder eine ältere Version dieses Mods, installiert ist. Wenn ja, so sollte dieser vor der Installation entfernt bzw. deinstalliert werden oder dieser Nude-Patch wird vielleicht nicht richtig funktionieren.
Ein Uninstaller ist ebenfalls enthalten.

Diese Version sollte voll kompatibel mit dem Addon Lebensfreude sowie allen älteren Addons sein!
Wie auch immer, wenn Ihr über irgendwelche Probleme stolpert, dann lasst es uns bitte wissen.

Old Versions / Alte Versionen

For The Sims 3 v1.22.x and addons before Pets! / Für Die Sims 3 v1.22.x und Addons vor Einfach Tierisch
Windows Version
Macintosh Version

For The Sims 3 v1.17.6 vanilla and addons before Generations! / Für Die Sims 3 v1.17.6 Vanilla und Addons vor Lebensfreude!
Windows Version
Macintosh Version

For The Sims 3 v1.12.7 vanilla and addons before Night Life! / Für Die Sims 3 v1.12.7 Vanilla und Addons vor Nachtleben!
Windows Version
Macintosh Version

For The Sims 3 v1.10.6, World Adventures and High-End Loft Stuff / Für Die Sims 3 v1.10.6, Reiseabenteuer, Luxus Accessoires.
Windows Version
Macintosh Version

For The Sims 3 v1.8.25 or World Adventures v2.3.33 and newer! / Für die Sims 3 v1.8.25 oder Reiseabenteuer v2.3.33 und neuer.
Windows Version
Macintosh Version

For The Sims 3 version 1.3x and newer / Für Die Sims 3 Version 1.3x und neuer
Windows Version
Macintosh Version

For The Sims 3 prior to the patch version 1.3 / Für Die Sims 3 vor Version 1.3
Windows Version
Macintosh Version

:langen:
WA = World Adventures
HE = High-End Loft Stuff
AM = Ambitions
FL = Fast Lane Stuff
LN = Late Night
OL = Outdoor Living
GE = Generation

:langde:
RA = Reiseabenteuer
LA = Luxus-Accessoires
TK = Traumkarrieren
GG = Gib Gas-Accessories
LN = Late Night
DG = Design-Garten-Accessories
LE = Lebensfreude
Last edited by masc on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:49 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
masc

Re: The Sims 3 - Censor Grid Remover - Version 2.4

Postby PanGer420 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Thank you very much for supplying this patch. Without it, it would be only a half thing :perfect:
Last edited by PanGer420 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 0 times in total.
PanGer420

Postby Legitlyfree » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:32 am

Haven't tested this yet, but I appreciate the update! So will this keep the fish and bugs showing up in other countries too?
Last edited by Legitlyfree on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:32 am, edited 0 times in total.
Legitlyfree

Postby I0JIbKA » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Hi!
I have a little problem. I am not sure what exactly caused it, but after I have installed censor remover my Sim is changing closes by herself. For example if she goes to bed she is changing the outfit to Formal, or if she goes to work, she changes the outfit to Sport and etc.
I hope that you can help me:) because its very annoying..
Thank you in advance!
Last edited by I0JIbKA on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:05 pm, edited 0 times in total.
I0JIbKA

Postby masc » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:50 pm

I0JIbKA wrote:Hi!
I have a little problem. I am not sure what exactly caused it, but after I have installed censor remover my Sim is changing closes by herself. For example if she goes to bed she is changing the outfit to Formal, or if she goes to work, she changes the outfit to Sport and etc.
I hope that you can help me:) because its very annoying..
Thank you in advance!

Hi,

This has nothing to do with the censor remover. This is normal behavior for a Sim with the trait "Inappropriate". Check it out and I am sure that your Sim has that trait.

Have Fun
masc
Last edited by masc on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:50 pm, edited 0 times in total.
masc

Postby I0JIbKA » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Thanx for your reply!It was really the trait "Inappropriate"!!!

BR
July
Last edited by I0JIbKA on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 0 times in total.
I0JIbKA

Postby dark_babe » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:23 am

Thank you so much.
Last edited by dark_babe on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:23 am, edited 0 times in total.
dark_babe

Postby blackrose01 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:12 am

that great. thank
Last edited by blackrose01 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:12 am, edited 0 times in total.
blackrose01

Postby Angelvalare » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:42 am

dark_babe wrote:Thank you so much.

I have a problem, the thought bubbles aren't working right they are white with nothing in them.
Last edited by Angelvalare on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:42 am, edited 0 times in total.
Angelvalare

Postby masc » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:58 am

@Angelvalare
Angelvalare wrote:
dark_babe wrote:Thank you so much.

I have a problem, the thought bubbles aren't working right they are white with nothing in them.

If you have the latest version of the censor remover installed all should work fine.

@DrgnMastr
DrgnMastr wrote:I am unsure if this goes here, with the nude skins or in a support forum. Admins, please feel free to move it to the appropriate area. Thanks.

There is something a bit strange going on since the last EA TS3 game patch, about a week ago. About 25% of the time, female tourists and new game-generated female sims will get some form of sleepwear when showering (or after woohoo). I've been noticing it of late in the game, but can't put my finger on it. I also have the nude skins and four NRAAS mods installed. Once this happens to a sim, they will wear that piece of clothing each time they get nude, no matter what outfit they have on.

This has also been tested with MasterController/Basic/Outfit/Naked 1. Pick a female tourist or service sim at random, and about 25% of the time they will have some clothes on. :)

Side Note: I have the game and the 5 expansions.

This has for sure nothing to do with the censor remover. Maybe its another mod you installed or has something to do with what you did with the Master Controller. However, because this is not related to this thread topic please post in the correct forum if you want to discuss this in more depth.
Last edited by masc on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:58 am, edited 0 times in total.
masc

Next

Return to Misc Addons