I'm a sexy bitch orange thong

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

:langen: Please feel free to leave feedback. If you have any questions please use our support forums.
:langde: Ihr könnt gerne Feedback hinterlassen. Bei Fragen nutzt aber bitte unser FAQ & Hilfe Forum.

I'm a sexy bitch orange thong

Postby maramsp22 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:23 pm

Sims 4 Member Creation
The Sims rsz naamloos2 Download
The Sims rsz naamloos Download

:langen:
Hey all,

This is my new creation. This time its not a real micro thong in particular.
If we follow the lines of the bikini dot com it is still a radical thong, but not the most extreme. The most extreme one should be my hot pink sexy bitch one. And this one is behind that. This is due to the back where its not just a single string.
The front however still reveals much.

Next to this one a sky blue one is coming up later. The sky blue one has an open front with just 3 strings which forms a triangle. Probally that one comes in 2 variants, since i have one with just the blue strings, and one where at the blue strings the line; I'm a horny sexy bitch is written.

I dont know however is this is the best look. But whatever, now were talking about the orange one.

So for this one, have fun with it, and onto the next one.

Its found at the everyday section, but if you want it in another category, then select that category and click the red cross underneath it. This way you can have the thong in another category.

Again, have fun with it!

Cheers, Mara

sexy bitch orange.rar
(349.33 KiB) Downloaded 5184 times
maramsp22

Re: I'm a sexy bitch orange thong

Postby KyoSay » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:30 am

Yeah! Thanks so much. They look great.
KyoSay

Return to Member Creations