The Sims 4 - Nude Mod / Clothes

What you need to undress your Sims

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

:langen: Please feel free to leave feedback. If you have any questions please use our support forums.
:langde: Ihr könnt gerne Feedback hinterlassen. Bei Fragen nutzt bitte unser FAQ & Hilfe Forum.

The Sims 4 - Nude Mod / Clothes

Postby masc » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:38 pm

Featured Sims 4 Download
The Sims 4 xSIMS Nude Mod 1 Download
The Sims 4 xSIMS Nude Mod 2 Download
Created by masc

Download
Universal Version

This version needs at least The Sims 4 v1.19.x.
Click here for old versions of this mod.

Last Update released:
07 June 2016
Update for Sims 4 Patch v1.19x compatibilty

:langen:
This mod does two things, first it lets you make your Sim nude in the CAS if you click on the little x and second if you save this to whatever clothing category the Sim will go nude whenever he uses this category of clothes.

More detailed explanation:
Lets say your Sim in the CAS wears a shirt and some jeans. Now you click on the Top x to remove the shirt and after that on the Bottom x to remove the jeans. The Sim should now be almost completely nude. If you have any of our nude skins installed you will see it now. Now say you save this as his Everyday clothing, this would mean that whenever the Sim dresses in his Everyday clothing that he will go exactly like he looked in the CAS. E.g. like in this example without any top and bottom clothes.

Installation:
Download the mod and extract the package file that is within into your Sims 4 mod folder.

Following a list of everything else you need to be able to fully enjoy our Sims 4 nude skins:
- Female Nude Skins
- Male Nude Skins
- Censor remover to see your Sims nude under the shower and so on

And as always, please keep in mind that you are not allowed to upload any of my mods to any other websites.

Have Fun

:langde:
Dieser Mod erlaubt zwei Dinge. Erstens kannst du deinen Sim im CAS ausziehen indem du einfach auf das kleine x neben dem entsprechenden Kleidungsstück klickst. Zweitens, wenn Du dieses Kleidungs-Setup, dein Sim sollte jetzt entsprechend nackt sein, unter einer der Kleidungs-Kategorien speicherst, wird dein Sim in diesen Situation genauso, also nackt, herumlaufen.

Detaillierte Erklärung:
Nehmen wir mal an dein Sim trägt im CAS ein T-Shirt und eine Jeans. Nun klickst du auf das kleine x neben dem T-Shirt-Symbol um das Shirt auszuziehen und als nächstes auf das entsprechende Symbol für die Jeans. Dein Sim sollte jetzt kein Oberteil und kein Unterteil mehr anhaben. Wenn du einen unserer Nude-Skins installiert hast, wirst du diesen nun sehen können. Nehmen wir weiter an du speicherst diese Kleidungs-Konfiguration jetzt unter Alltagskleidung, dann wird dein Sim im Alltag genau so, also nackt herumlaufen.

Installation:
Downloade den Mod und entpacke die darin enthaltene Package-Datei in deinen Sims 4 Mod-Ordner.

Nachfolgend alles was ihr sonst noch benötigt um komplett "realistische" nackte Sims genießen zu können:
- Frauen - Nude Skins
- Männer - Nude Skins
- Den Censor-Remover, damit ihr eure Sims auch beim Baden, Duschen usw. nackt seht

Und wie immer, bitte beachtet das es nicht erlaubt ist meine Mods auf andere Webseiten hochzuladen!

Have Fun

Version History
Release 2 - 07. June 2016 - Update to make mod compatible with Sims 4 patch v1.19.28.1010 released 02. June 2016

Older Versions / Alte Versionen
v1.0 for The Sims 4 prior to v1.19.x / für Die Sims 4 vor v1.19x
Last edited by masc on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:09 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Reason: Updated Version v2 Released for compatibility with The Sims patch 1.19.x
masc

Re: The Sims 4 - Nude Mod

Postby Polar39 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:33 pm

Thank you. Very helpfull and needed..;o)
Polar39

Postby katiep337 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:36 am

doesn't work for me
katiep337

Postby bigyipsi » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:26 am

Das ist ne' prima Sache :wacko: Danke sehr :oops:
bigyipsi

Postby masc » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:29 am

katiep337 wrote:doesn't work for me

Check if it is a conflicting mod by removing all mods from the mods folder except for this one and then try again. Let me know of the outcome.
masc

Postby johnrock12345 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:51 am

Thank you! :thumbup: :D
johnrock12345

Postby johnrock12345 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:53 am

You should remove the clothes in Appearance. 8-)
johnrock12345

Postby MindBlight » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:54 am

Doesn't work for me. When i try to remove clothing via the "X" the sim just reverts to some underwear instead of the naked skin. I have a ton of CC content and mods installed but i would really rather not remove any unless its a conflicting one. Any idea what type of mod would mess with this one?
MindBlight

Postby derfleischer » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:07 pm

moin. bei mir geht es net. nur wenn ich den mod ordner leer mache und nur der nud mod drin is gehts.
derfleischer

Postby hanswurst » Fri May 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Was ist dieser Mod Ordner und wo finde ich ihn? Habe Sims 4 für Origin und habe jetzt den "TheSims 4" Ordner geöffnet.
Und nun?? Was muss ich tun. Bitte um Hilfe, danke im voraus.
hanswurst

Next

Return to Nude