The Sims Medieval - Cheat Enabler

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

:langen: Please feel free to leave feedback. If you have any questions please use our support forums.

:langde: Ihr könnt gerne einen Feedback hinterlassen. Bei Fragen nutzt bitte unser FAQ & Hilfe Forum.

The Sims Medieval - Cheat Enabler

Postby masc » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Featured Sims Medieval Download
The Sims Medieval Cheat Enabler Screenshot 2 Download
The Sims Medieval Cheat Enabler Screenshot 1 Download

Version: 1.0

DOWNLOAD
Windows Version
Mac Version

Created by masc

:langen:
The Sims Medieval - Cheat Enabler enables additional cheats to be used via the in game console.

Installation
Windows: Extract the downloaded file and start the installer executable.
Mac: Extract downloaded file and follow the instructions in the readme file.

How to use cheats
1. In "Create a Sim" or in the game press the keyboard combination Shift-Ctrl-C to open the console.
2. To get a list of available cheats input help followed by return.
3. To use a cheat for example to unlock additional clothing do the following: Enter "DisableClothingFilter on" (without the quotes) followed by return in the console. Afterwards you will find additional clothes are availabe.

Please be aware that using cheats can have unpredictable effects on the game and therefore use them with caution.

:langde:
Der Sims Mittelalter-Cheat Enabler erlaubt die Verwendung erweiterter Cheat Befehle über die Konsole im Spiel.

Installation
Windows: Entpacke die herunter geladene Datei und führe die ausgepackte Datei, den Installer, aus.
Mac: Entpacke die herunter geladene Datei und folge dann den Anweisungen in der enthaltenen ReadMe Datei.

Wie man Cheats benutzt
1. In "Erstelle einen Sim" oder im Spiel die Tastenkombination Shift-Strg-C drücken um die Konsole zu öffnen.
2. Gib help ein um eine Liste aller verfügbaren Cheats zu erhalten.
3. Um nun zum Beispiel in "Erstelle einen Sim" zusätzliche Kleidung frei zu schalten musst Du folgendes tun: Klicke auf die Konsolen-Zeile und gib den Text "DisableClothingFilter on" (ohne die Anführungszeichen) ein und bestätige die Eingabe mit Return. Die Konsole schliesst sich dann automatisch. Wenn Du dann unter den zur verfügung stehenden Kleidungen schaust, sollten dort etliche zusätzliche Kleidungsstücke zur Verfügung stehen.

Bitte beachte das die Verwendung von Cheats unvorhersehbare Folgen im Spiel haben kann und verwende diese daher mit der nötigen Vorsicht!
Last edited by masc on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
masc

Re: The Sims Medieval - Cheat Enabler

Postby ShadowTek » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Hello, Im new here, I downloaded all the mods here, thanks :), also thanks for making join fee reasonable :)

Anywhoo.. is there a way after you start a game, that you can add a existing sim to game with this cheat? For example, I made this dude my ruler, and I like the elf girl with green hair in the pick sim part, is there a way I can make sure shes in the game so I can pick her to be my wife in the game? Also even better, is there a way I can make her what I want? (like a noble or something) note I have the pirate addon. Hope this question makes sense..
Last edited by ShadowTek on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
ShadowTek

Return to Misc Addons