adidas i-5923 women's

Hier versuchen wir uns gegenseitig zu Helfen, wenn es um die Sims oder die xSIMS Webseite geht.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

adidas i-5923 women's

Postby 92a7qqzh » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:21 am

These lightweight adidas sneakers for men shoes fuse '70s style with modern technology. Flashing retro colours, the leather upper is accented with stretchy mesh and faux suede details. Serrated 3-Stripes add a vintage detail. Responsive cushioning energises every stride.

With many schemes and retro’d toolings arriving once again, there’s no time quite as adidas i-5923 women's perfect for the classic layout than right now. adidas, with their eyes set on the future and feet planted in the past, have taken to the I-5923 in their recent onslaught of newcomers.

Donning it a nostalgic allure that will catch lifestyle runner enthusiasts by surprise.nmdsize Its toe box, in the overlaid panelling at the tip, comes dyed in a hot pink hue, pairing in an almost wine and cheese fashion with the matte black found in the majority of the total kit. A white BOOST midsole as well as the complimenting pink found along the heel add an extra bit of flavor for what is a subtle yet bold edition to the 70s inspired model.

The popular adidas Iniki Runner will be getting a slightly new look this Fall/Winter as adidas Originals has just introduced the I-5923, inspired by archive adidas sneakers buy online adidas running models.The I-5923 is named after one of the articles in the adidas archive and takes some of the unique classic 70s running features of adidas archive shoes into a clean, modern design.

https://www.nmdsize.com/
92a7qqzh

Return to Hilfe & FAQ & Support