5 Years xSIMS! - Celebrate with us and win!

News all around The Sims.
Feel free to post your own news.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

5 Years xSIMS! - Celebrate with us and win!

Postby BeAFrog » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:37 pm

We've just noticed... xSIMS is to the day 5 years old! :D

It's been a long road for us - seeing websites come and go all the time - and it makes us very proud to see that our sexy
5 Year Anniversary - Partying Sims Download
community is up and running for so long. Thinking back makes me even a little nostalgic, look at one of our first creations and check out our latest stuff if that isn't some improvement. :o However, this achievements could only be made with the help of our Supporters, without them we may have been just a flash in the pan. So thank you guys for making xSIMS happen!

Now, it's time to celebrate and everybody has the chance to win one of three Supporter Membership or if you're a Supporter one of two 2GB USB Plumbobs! All you've got to do is to be creative. Post your Sims love story, sexy adventure or a really sexy party. Whatever comes to you mind when thinking about sexy Sims is allowed. As is the format, try whatever you like such as videos, screenshots, hand drawings, or a clay figure. :mrgreen:

Sims3 Plumbob USB Stick Download
You can post your story and images here on xSIMS, your videos should be uploaded to Youtube. You do get a BBCode for your video from Youtube use this to post your video in our forums! I am not sure about that clay figure send me a message if you've done one!

The winners will then be announced in 5 years. Just joking they'll be a announced at the 31th of October 2014 2009.

So be creative and post your creations on sexy xSIMS in our forums!

Have fun,
BeAFrog & masc

You may want to keep in mind that the German speakers may also come up with some ideas.
Last edited by BeAFrog on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:37 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
BeAFrog

Re: 5 Years xSIMS! - Celebrate with us and win!

Postby BeAFrog » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:16 am

Just in case that I've been talking to much explaining how that contest works ... :oops:

Don't be shy anything, that got something to do with sexy Sims goes! 8-)
e.g. Dressing your Sim in xSIMS clothes and taking a sexy screenshot .
Last edited by BeAFrog on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:16 am, edited 0 times in total.
BeAFrog

Postby alrune » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Is it a must that i need upload on youtube. As You know i have my own server and has added screens from there before.
Also Youtube is a bit strickt on adult material. On my own server its my own rules.

If ok ill surely make some screens, just i dislike the Youtube part but has another way if ok.

Yours

Alrune
Last edited by alrune on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 pm, edited 0 times in total.
:langde: Wenn Du kein Englisch verstehst, gib mir einfach nochmal kurz Bescheid, es findet sich bestimmt jemand, der es übersetzt.

Create Your game. Play Your game
alrune

Postby masc » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:09 pm

alrune wrote:Is it a must that i need upload on youtube. As You know i have my own server and has added screens from there before.
Also Youtube is a bit strickt on adult material. On my own server its my own rules.

If ok ill surely make some screens, just i dislike the Youtube part but has another way if ok.

Yours

Alrune

Hi Alrune,

That would be fine. Youtube is just a suggestion.

Have Fun
masc
Last edited by masc on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:09 pm, edited 0 times in total.
masc

Postby xristofskaya » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:12 pm

:D
xristofskaya

Return to News