New Sims 4 Patch creates some issues

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

New Sims 4 Patch creates some issues

Postby masc » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:01 am

Hi Folks,

The new Sims 4 patch is creating some issues with some mods especially but not limited to the CAS. As you might imagine we the modders were once again not involved in any testing before the release. So this unfortunately is as a surprise for us as it is for you. :wacko:

It will take us some time to update our mods. We are already working on it. :gamer:

As always, Have Fun!
masc

Re: New Sims 4 Patch creates some issues

Postby JoltTRH » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:13 pm

Does the patch make the nude mods turn the unequipped items invisible? Because that's what's happening to mine. I equipped the nude mods, and when I dequip clothes now, the body turns invisible.
JoltTRH

Postby masc » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:41 pm

JoltTRH wrote:Does the patch make the nude mods turn the unequipped items invisible? Because that's what's happening to mine. I equipped the nude mods, and when I dequip clothes now, the body turns invisible.

Yes, that's what happens if you click on the "x".

As a workaround you can use Snaitfs Nude Clothes. Because they are using a completely different aproach please check the mod description carefully!: Goto our Snaitf Nude Clothes

Further I already released an updated nude skin that is now fully compatible with the new Sims 4 patch: Goto Shaven 2 Nude Skin
masc

Postby JoltTRH » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:54 pm

Ooh, sweet! The other two mods, the clothes remover and the shower censor remover, should still work, right?
JoltTRH

Postby JoltTRH » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:20 pm

...Nope, I don't think the clothes remover works. It still makes the bodies disappear when I use the red X.
JoltTRH

Postby masc » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:07 pm

JoltTRH wrote:...Nope, I don't think the clothes remover works. It still makes the bodies disappear when I use the red X.

Snaitf's nude clothes work but they don't work like my nude mod. Thats why I said that you should read the mod description of Snaitf's mod carefully! He writes about his nude clothes "They will appear as a swatch selection under each sims default underwear." :idea:
masc

Postby JoltTRH » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:22 pm

I didn't download that. I'm talking about your viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2481 mod.
JoltTRH

Postby masc » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:31 pm

JoltTRH wrote:I didn't download that. I'm talking about your viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2481 mod.

I already agreed with you that this version is currently not compatible with the newest Sims 4 patch (see 5 post above) and suggested a workaround for the time beeing! I guess there is a misunderstanding. The nude mod is the one behind the functionality of the little "x"-Button.
masc

Postby JoltTRH » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:51 pm

I already agreed with you that this version is currently not compatible with the newest Sims 4 patch (see 5 post above) and suggested a workaround for the time beeing! I guess there is a misunderstanding. The nude mod is the one behind the functionality of the little "x"-Button.

Ooh... Sorry about that. So how do I access your recently updated nude mod? Is there a way in the game aside from the CAS?
JoltTRH

Postby masc » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:56 pm

JoltTRH wrote:

Ooh... Sorry about that. So how do I access your recently updated nude mod? Is there a way in the game aside from the CAS?

Please read that post again!

The Snaitf's nude clothes are a replacement you can use until I updated my nude-mod.
masc

Next

Return to Help & FAQ & Support