Welcome to xSIMS.de

Here you'll find free player made downloads like sexy clothes, mods like our Censor Remover and nude skins for The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 2 and Medieval.

Being here for you since 2004!

xSIMS.de / Sims2xSIMS.de is a private fansite no business!
Most of our downloads are free to download for everyone registered.
However, some are only accessible to our Supporters. These files are meant to be a 'Thank You' to them.

Directly go to our Nude Skins & Sexy Clothes Downloads for

The Sims 4 The Sims 3The Sims 2The Sims Medieval Logo

News

Our spare time is valuable and we all like to spend it doing something enjoyable such as xSIMS, thus we've seldom gone off topic. However, with the current situation at the Horn of Africa we didn't need long to decide IF we try to raise your awareness but the "how" took us some time.

The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger. It has warned that about 11.3 million people are in need of food assistance due to drought, and declared a corporate emergency, elevating the crisis to the highest level of action, and indicating grave concern about the possibility of widespread loss of life.

This is the hardest news I've ever written as I find myself unable to express how serious the matter is. How do you put a face on 11.3 million individuals? Real people with real faces hidden behind a number so large that I can hardly imagine it. So the best I can do is to ask you to take a deep breath and think a minute about what you've just read and take it a step further by checking the "Horn Of Africa: 10 Ways You Can Help" page.

Post this on twitter, tell your friends about it, share your thoughts here, donate some money!

We tried to tick off as many points of the "10 Ways You Can Help" List as we could and we also want to add our special part. Everyone who donates at least 7$ to the WFP and sends us their receipt will be added to the supporters group.

Views: 7139  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

The Sims 3 Nraas Master Controller Update 2 Download

Twallan has updated his NRaas MasterController thus masc has released a new installer. So grab it and tweak your Sims, change their names, move the households, send them back to the CAS...

Whatever you do, enjoy your Sims. ;)

Views: 10445  •  Comments: 1  •  Write comments

The Sims 3 Pets Download
One of the most popular Sims 2 expansions will be released for the Sims 3. "Pets" allows you to create unique animals such as dogs, cats, and even horses! You'll also be able to collect lizards, turtles, snakes, and birds. I have to say that I am quite curios about this expansion as the animals seem to have their own traits and can be controlled by the player. However, we have to be patient till October 18, 2011!

The Sims 3 Town Stuff Download
Until then you may want to build up your own personal fitness centre, relax a little in your new study or enjoy all the other goodies that Town Life Stuff comes with. It'll be available in the week of July 25th.

Views: 9722  •  Comments: 1  •  Write comments

The NRaas MasterController has been updated again so for smooth Sim tweaking you should check it our.

Enjoy your Sims. ;)

Views: 6448  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

News xSIMS Female Leggings 2 Download
It is summer time and leggings of all kind are quite fashionable thus you can add another pair to your Sims dresser.

These Pantyhose Leggings 3/4 come in three different colours and can be dyed just to your liking. However, they also come in three different transparencies so you can choose how sexy your Sim will look when going to a beach party!

Views: 8347  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

New The Sims 3 Female Pantyhose Leggings Download
We've got a new download for you and it's back from your medieval adventures straight to the 21th century with your Sims 3.

It's a sexy Pantyhose Leggings. You'll be able to find it at the accessories section in your game, which gives you a wide variety to use it e.g. underneath other closing or in combination with nude clothes.

It comes in three different colours but you'll be able to change that to your Sims liking. ;)

Enjoy your sexy Sims!

Views: 15625  •  Comments: 2  •  Write comments

xSIMS rotertt Sandy Download
Rotertt has just created a sexy Sim especially for the xSIMS community. So spice up your neighbourhood by adding sexy Sandy.

Views: 7559  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

1, 2

Sims 3 Member Download
The Sims Sandy Download
:langen:
Here's one of my Sim for the forums community. Hope I did everything right.
Shoes for the night by LianaSims, female garterbelt and female stockings from xSims.de, hair by Anubis 360
Installation: Extract to, My Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims3/Saved Sims.

:langde:
Hier ist also einer meiner Sims für die Forengemeinschaft. Hoffe soweit alles richtig gemacht zu haben.
Schuhe für Schlafanzug, von LianaSims, female garterbelt und female stockings von xSims.de, Haare von Anubis 360
Installation: Entpackt die Datei in den Ordner, Eigene Dateien/Electronic Arts/Die Sims3/Saved Sims.

DOWNLOAD
roterTT Sandy.7z
(209.4 KiB) Downloaded 6168 times

Views: 58394  •  Comments: 10  •  Write comments

We've got a new version of NRaas MasterController which is fully compatible with The Sims 3 Generations. So changing the name of a Sims, moving a household or sending a Sim back to CAS and many more tweaks should work now just the way they're supposed to.

Enjoy your Sims. ;)

Views: 8748  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

The Sims 3 Censor Grid Remover aka Nude Patch Update Download
I am sure most of you know what's coming now as it is the "Same procedure as with every expansion."

EA has released "Generations" and this includes - as usual - a new update, this however, seems to update your game as well as masc's brain as he'll start right away to create a brand new version of our Censor Grid Remover. This will lead right to me writing a news, which you guys will read and finally you'll update your Censor Grid Remover and leave some nice comments.

Isn't it ingenious how one small expansion can trigger a chain of events only to get Sims nude?! ;)

Views: 17653  •  Comments: 3  •  Write comments

New and Updated Downloads

No news

Polls

What would you like to see next on xSIMS?

Natural Female Nude Skin (see Sims 3 Downloads for comparison)
21%
Male Skin
20%
Female Skin partially shaved
28%
Female Skin unshaved
22%
Others (please specify)
6%

Total votes : 716

View topic
What lingerie do you like most? / Welche Dessous magst Du am meisten?

Bra Sets (de: BH Sets)
9%
Thongs & G-strings
25%
Stockings (de: Strumpfhosen)
7%
Catsuits / Bodystockings
7%
Suspenders (de: Strapse)
5%
Corsets & Bustiers
13%